Attuned!

After we killed Rage Winterchill on Thursday, I was able to loot my Time Lost Phylactery. I took it to Akama in the sewers near the Black Temple. He sent me back to Ad'al who sent me to Xiri. There I fought alongside Akama and Maiev Shadowsong, two of the heroes from Warcraft 3.

It was one of those moments I truly relish in game. As is my nature, I charged in with the combined Scryer and Aldor forces. I love being In medias res, (Latin for "into the middle of things"). I quickly found myself killed by aggroing a dozen demons or so. Xiri rezzed and basically said, stand back and watch.

Unfortunately, he has to yell to WHOLE zone what he's doing. Sure enough, here come the Horde. I really wish I had rolled on a PVE server sometimes. The biggest reason I rolled PVP was for Aoes who was on a PVP server at the time.

So now I'm watching the battle unfold while trying to keep 3 Horde from killing me. Exciting stuff, let me tell you.

I managed to stay alive long enough to finish the quest and loot the Medalion of Korabor. I'm a Kael'Thalas kill away from my Hand of A'dal title. There is nothing I want to do in game more right now than kill Kael. I know it's going to be a week or two before Dominion goes back to get him, but man am I excited about it. I just hope they don't kill him on a Wednesday night again. I really need to be there for a kill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation