Anonther one gets his key

Sunday night I returned to the Black Morass to help a guild Shaman, Azywnn get keyed.

It's always interesting coming back to Black Morass. My very first blog post was about how this instance was kicking my little dwarven behind. Now, it's pretty easy.

Also along for the ride were Baconstrip (Resto Druid), Darolynn (Shadow Priest), Jagdelf (Hunter).

The run went very well, except that I forgot where to stand a couple of times and ended up having adds run right by me. Jag was right on the ball and we got to Wave 12 with the shield at 100%.

I don't know what the deal was with Temporus, but I had his debuff get really high. Thing is, if I understand the dynamics of the fight, in my uncrushable gear, he shouldn't be able to land the debuff on me. This time it was Bacon who had my back. He was able to heal me right on through it. Cool.

We finished up the instance and got Azywnn his key.

Afterwords I was all set to run an alt Scarlet Monestary with some guildies but something came up in real life that needed, nay, demanded my immediate attention so I called it a night.

It doesn't look like we are going to be running much from a guild perspective this week, so I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing. Guild groups don't tend to form well when they aren't setup a head of time.

Comments

Origami said…
Honors, good job on helping Az finish getting keyed.

Do you remember what dropped in BM?
If the Hourglass did, I think I'm just going to QQ for another year.
Honors Code said…
Burnoose of Shifting Ages - sharded
Legplates of the Righteous - sharded
Laughingskull Battle Harness - sharded
Mail healing bracers - Azywnn

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation