Purple Pixels

So I finally made up my mind last night and purchased my PVP rewards. I was able to get the new epic bracers (Veteran's Ornamented Bracers), and the new Arena Gloves (Merciless Gladiator Ornamented Gloves). Yeah, purple pixels.

So armed with my new gear I flew off into Arena's with my 5v5 team, PVPed in My Pants. The team is me (Prot Paladin), Ferth (Fury Warrior), Lakini (Balance Druid), Lou (Assassination Rogue), and Baconstrip (Resto Druid). The first couple of matches I went with a strong +heal, and mana gear set. This was great except that I felt very squishy. One of the reasons I love my little dwarf so much is his survivability. So I switched out a couple of pieces of gear and lowered my mana and +healing but uped my armor and hit points.

Our team is starting to gel a bit more. We went 6-7 which isn't too bad for us. Our rating is almost exactly where it was when we started. After the 5v5 matches, Ferth (Fury Warrior), Lakini (Balance Druid), and myself finished up the last 5 games for our 3v3 team, so the members of our 3v3 who aren't on another team could get their points.

Next on the agenda for our dashing Heroes was Arathi Basin. It was still the bonus honor weekend for Arathi. There is a ton of PVP rewards I still want to get for Honors (epic boots, epic belt, new PVP trinket). Many of those rewards take a ton of AB marks.

While PVPing, I just missed the formation of a Steamvaults group, but Bacon said he'd help me run it anytime. So with me and him, we've got the tank and healer spots covered, we just need to find 3 compentent DPS classes.

The Devilshark continues to elude me, and its frustrating because most of the upgrades I need to my tanking gear are now drops.

There is one more rep reward I can use, but it requires Sha'tar exalted. There are two badges rewards, the Libram at 15 and the helm at 50! I'm doing everything in my power to have the best gear I can to tank with, but now its up to the Random Number Generator to see if what I need will drop.

I'm keyed for Cenarion and there is a group doing Heroic there tomorrow. Once I get keyed for Tempest Keep Heroics, I can run those and work on Sha'tar rep and badges at the same time.

It looks like I'm going to be sitting out the next Kara run. There are two other tanks in the guild (both Prot Warriors) who haven't gone to Kara yet. I've been Main Tank on both the runs Heroes has made so far. I'm excited for them and hope they do well in Kara, but I've got to admit I'm disappointed I'm not going to go. Kara is a blast and I really enjoy tanking there.

We are really close to being able to field two Kara teams, so hopefully I'll be back in there soon. All we need is a couple of healers. Ironic, that if I was still a healbot, I'd have no trouble getting in the group. So tank and sit, or heal and go. Let me think for a minute......tank and sit, yep!

Maybe I can tank a PuG Botanica run or something and show the server what Tankadins can do.

I don't know how I did it, but I think I've found the best guild in all of WoW. Heroes is chocked full of mature, helpful players, and we experience the entire spectrum of the game (Battlegrounds, Arenas, group quests, 5 mans, and 10 mans) together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation